- High Volume Bow and Rocker - With a raised bow height the X sled is able to handle swift water tethers and rescues reducing the risk of the bow diving when loaded with a rescuers or causality. The increased volume maintains stability when loaded.
- Inflation and over pressure valves - Leafield valves are used and are widely recognised as world leaders in valve manufacturing. Our valves all work with boat inflation kits.
- Low profile grab handles - Fitted with 15 low profile grab handles, aiding team carries and in-water casualty management.
- Airdeck hull - Using our factories world leading knowledge in stand up paddle board manufacturing we can offer inflatable hulls that match that superb shape, stiffness and form.
- 3 Chambers - The sled is built with 3 separate inflatable chambers, providing added security should one of the chamber become compromised.
- Reinforced hull - A additional fabric strake is added to the hull to increase durability in service.
- 3 Person craft - The sled has been designed to carry 2 rescuers and 1 casualty. Although the sled will float up-to 5 people successfully this does affect its use in turbulent water.
- Comes complete with Pro Bag.
Length - 355cm
Width - 122 cm.
Tube width - 24cm
Bow Rise - 54cm
Capacity - 3 people - 350kg
Weight - 26 kg