The Evacuation Sled has been developed to address the need for a small craft capable of evacuating flood both injured and mobile victims from the water. The Evac Sled is fully inflatable, pressured to 11 psi creating a solid fully floating platform. The unique design allows the Evac Sled to be used as a flat mat or folded around the victim to create a dry craft. The drop stitch design provides excellent protection to passengers when being transported.
The HES can be docked with the WRS Rescue Sled for increased stability or docked with the Flood Rescue raft for a secure transfer of the occupant.
- Fits through doorway - 660mm wide
- Floating Stretcher with optional straps
- 6 soft carry handles
- Unique Folding design can be used to scoop Casualty
- Fully Inflatable - Small Pack Size and light weight
- Dry Hull - Fully sealed to keep occupants dry when fully folded
Length - 180cm
Width - 64 cm.
Height - 40cm
Capacity - 1 person - 160KG
Weight - 9 kg
Pack size with pump and bag - 80 x 35 x30 cm