This Beal PRO WATER 11 mm is the first floating semi-static type A rope on the market. Thanks to limited shrinking in water, its suppleness is maintained and knots remain easy to tie.
PRO WATER rope benefits from all the advantages of UNICORE technology thus giving it a real increase in security.
Only available in orange.
- Type of rope: EN1891 Type A
- Lengths: 60m or 100m (50m and 200m POA)
- Breaking load: 2500 daN(kg)
- Strength with figure 8 knot:1600 daN(kg)
- Impact Force - Factor 0,3: 5.0 kN
- Weight per metre: 80g
- Sheath percentage: 33%
- Core material - Polyamid (PA)+Neoprene
- Sheath material - Polyamid (PA)