The highly acclaimed Blizzard Heat is widely recognised as the market leader in active heat survival blankets.
The Blizzard Survival Heat Blanket is a high performance insulating blanket with front and side access, an integral hood and 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain for casualties.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30 x 25 x 5cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Length 2.45 metres, width 2.00 metres.
- Colour: Orange.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front and side access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 large oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommeded in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Blizzard Survival Heat is extensively used by International Search and Rescue, the British and US military for treatment of trauma victims.